Anchor Audio Acclaim Lectern System with LM-618 Gooseneck Microphone with XLR Connector Grey -
The Acclaim is versatile enough to meet the needs of the most demanding customer - and is filled with features and benefits that out shine all the rest. The lectern base is also a portable transport case with tilt-n-roll casters for easy movement. If a school principal or parks and recreation director needs a portable lectern sound system; the Anchor Audio Acclaim will be ready to perform.
The Anchor LM-618 is a 24" gooseneck microphone with an XLR connector at the base. The microphone is intended for use with any of the Anchor Audio podium systems. The flexible gooseneck allows for quick, easy positioning.
- Reaches Crowds up to 500
- Weighs less than 35 lbs.
- True AC/DC - 110/220V Power Supply
- Universal Input Mic Jack
- Output Powers Companion Speaker
- Sensitive Electret 24" Gooseneck Mic
- Detachable 12V LED Reading Light
- Runs 7 hrs. on a charge using rechargeable battery
- 114 dB of Crystal Clear Sound