Anchor Audio AN-Mini Speaker Monitor 109 dB SPL Built-in 30 W Amplifier Powerful 4.5"/11.43 cm Neodymium Driver Clear -
The Anchor Audio AN-Mini Speaker Monitor (Clear) packs incredibly powerful audio into a compact speaker that's easy to take anywhere. Weighing in at under 3 pounds, the AN-Mini features a 4.5" neodymium speaker and a 30 W amplifier to provide strong, clear audio up to 109 dB for addressing crowds of 50 people or more.
The speaker can run via 10 AA batteries or by AC power and operates for up to 12 hours on a full charge. A 1/4" mic jack lets you connect a traditional hand-held microphone, while a powered 3.5 mm mic input lets you connect a smaller lavalier mic. A 3.5 mm line input lets you connect an MP3 player, instrument, or a CD player, while a 3.5 mm line output lets you connect a mixer, recorder, or additional speaker. A mic boost button projects your voice even more when addressing a large crowd or speaking in a noisy room.
Lining and Layers:
- Mini line output for connecting a recorder, mixer, or additional speaker
- Mini line input for connecting a CD player, MP3 player, or instrument
- Operates via AC power or 10 AA batteries
- Dual mic inputs - one 1/4" and one 3.5 mm powered
- Mic boost button
- Powerful 4.5" neodymium driver
- Built-in 30 W amplifier
- Compact, lightweight and portable