Anchor Audio Beacon BEA-7500M AC/DC Powered Sound System with MP3 Player No Wireless Receiver -
The Beacon BEA-7500M from Anchor Audio is a powerful portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery, or on AC power. It features a built-in MP3 player, 2 slots for wireless microphone receivers (sold separately) and multiple inputs for wired microphones. It's an easy to transport all-in-one PA system that you can set up in one minute and it folds down to the size of a suitcase.
The Beacon system was designed to be a great sounding PA system that anyone can use without training. Its internally rechargeable battery enables you to use it for several hours away from a power source. Everything is built-in, including a storage bag for microphones, a full-featured MP3 player, wheels and a retractable handle.
The built-in MP3 player features an SD Card slot, a USB port and a mini-plug input. You can save some MP3 files on an SD Card, load it into the slot and play them from the Beacon. A line-in connection allows you to connect other sound sources, like an iPod or CD player. You can activate a "ducking" feature that will fade down the music when you speak into a microphone and fade it back up when you stop speaking.
- Durable Case with Wheels, Retractable Handle & Nylon Storage Bag
- Reach crowds of 5,000+
- Operates 6-8 hours on a single charge
- Eight 4" neodymium speakers
- User replaceable batteries
- No tripod stand needed
- Three 8" neodymium woofers
- Proprietary class D amplifier
- Voice Over music ducking feature
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Patented, Lightweight Speaker Array with Snap Lock Connection with snap lock connection
- Two universal mic input jacks