Anchor Audio Beacon BEA-7500MU2 AC/DC Powered Sound System with MP3 Player Two Wireless Receiver -
The Beacon BEA-7500MU2 from Anchor Audio is a powerful portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery, or on AC power. It features 2 built-in wireless microphone receivers, multiple inputs for wired microphones and a built-in MP3 player. It's an easy to transport all-in-one PA system that you can set up in one minute and it folds down to the size of a suitcase.
The Beacon system was designed to be a great sounding PA system that anyone can use without training. Its internally rechargeable battery enables you to use it for several hours away from a power source. Everything is built-in, including a storage bag for microphones, wheels, a retractable handle and the full-featured MP3 player.
The built-in MP3 player features an SD Card slot, a USB port and a mini-plug input. You can save some MP3 files on an SD Card, load it into the slot and play them from the Beacon. You can set the songs to repeat and activate a "ducking" feature that will fade down the music when you speak into a microphone and fade it back up when you stop speaking. With the addition of 2 Anchor Audio WH-6000 wireless handheld microphones, you will have everything you need to make great presentations.
- Durable Case with Wheels, Retractable Handle & Nylon Storage Bag
- Eight 4" neodymium speakers
- Voice Over music ducking feature
- User replaceable batteries
- Operates 6-8 hours on a single charge
- Patented, Lightweight Speaker Array with Snap Lock Connection with snap lock connection
- Proprietary class D amplifier
- No tripod stand needed
- Reach crowds of 5,000+
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Three 8" neodymium woofers
- Two universal mic input jacks