Anchor Audio EXP-7500U1 AC Powered Explorer Pro Portable Powered Speaker with 1 Wireless Receiver -
The Anchor Audio EXP-7500U1 Explorer Pro is a portable public address system ideal for schools, corporate trainers and places of worship. The 2-way speaker is powered by 75 W of power to produce up to 110 dB of clear, intelligible sound. The rear panel features bass and treble tone controls and 3 pull-type volume controls for the full complement of input and output connectors. These include a pair of XLR microphone inputs, both 1/4" and RCA lines in and out and a 2 ohm speaker out that connects to the passive satellite.
The EXP-7500U1 offers an unusually flexible set of powering options, which include an internal battery and charger with an accompanying pair of LED indicators, AC power with a multi-voltage power supply and a 12 V DC power in - the system may be operated from the power port of an automobile. For extra protection, the amplifier and speakers are protected from thermal overload and short circuit. This system includes an internal wireless receiver for use with Anchor wireless microphones.
- 6.5" woven fiber woofer and high output horn tweeter with metal grille cover
Lining and Layers:
- Dedicated pull knob for voice over live narration level and program music line in
- Internal wireless receiver is designed for use with Anchor wireless microphones
- Built-in active limiter increases system headroom and intelligibility, lowers distortion
- Dual pull knobs provide separate level controls over microphone inputs and receivers
- Efficient 60 W internal amplifier with thermal overload and short circuit protection
- Clear, undistorted sound with up to 110 dB output level for reaching crowds up to 800
- Durable, injection-molded polypropylene speaker case
- Automatic speech projection circuit isolates and boosts 2 kHz - 12 kHz frequency range for greater speech clarity
- Separate LED displays for battery condition and charge status
- Portable, active PA speaker with built-in rechargeable battery and charger