Anon Griffon -
The Anon Women's Griffon Helmet has a simple style with a bit of skater thrown in. While its in-mold polycarbonate shell protects you from all the skull-smashing, ice-impacting, and rail-splitting accidents that come with park play, the EPS lining has long-haired fleece for a feeling that's cozier than your beanie so you stay comfortable all day long. Passive vents at the front pull cool air in the front of the helmet and push warm air out the back to keep your hair dry and prevent your goggles from fogging up. And the Strap-Stash uses a customized ABS foam recess that allows you to comfortably run your goggles under the helmet.
The Griffon's Boa adjustment at the back gives you the ideal fit with a simple turn of a dial, even with gloves on. And a Soundby Skullcandy compatibility system (system sold separately) slides into your earpads for some jamming times at the halfpipe that doesn't add much bulk to this low-profile helmet.
- EPS liner with long-haired fleece
- Silky fleece lining won't pill and offers ultra-comfortable warmth
- In-Mold helmets fuse a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS (expanded polystyrene) liner for the best in performance and comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit
- Simple Fit allows riders to rock a beanie underneath their lid by simply removing the ear pads and inner liner for a skate-inspired, low-profile fit and feel
- Goggles ventilation channels help keep goggles from fogging
- Passive ventilation channels are integrated into the helmet and draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
Weather and Wind:
- This snow helmet complies with ASTM F 2040 and/or CE EN 1077B alpine ski and snowboard helmet safety standards
- Strap-Stash is a customized ABS foam recess that allows you to wear your goggles strap underneath your helmet
- Removable goggles clip on the back of the Anon Griffon helmet secures goggles strap
- Soundby Skullcandy compatibility
- Compatible with Anon ASFX helmet audio system (sold separately) for flawless audio integration on the mountain
- Boa adjustable system
- Anon helmets are optimized for use with Anon goggles, offering an airtight, seamless connection between helmet and goggles (goggles not included)
Simplified, refined styling built for park progression, the Anon Griffon Helmet is ready to take the hits that are all too common in freestyle with complete style and comfort. The polycarbonate shell is extremely strong and durable, while Passive ventilation does a great job at keeping your head cool. The super plush Long-Haired liner and ear pads provide extra warmth, but are removable if you are more of the beanie-under-the-helmet type. Keep your precious head safe and look good doing it in the Anon Griffon Helmet.
Make your style statement with the Griffon helmet from Anon™.
Boa® fit system allows for easy, on-the-fly micro adjustments with a turn of the dial, while smoothly distributing pressure for all-day comfort without adding any bulk to your kit.
Industry-leading audio compatibility by Skullcandy® for all Anon™ adult helmets.
customized ABS foam recess allows you to comfortably run your goggle strap under the helmet for that skate-inspired, ultra low-profile look.
Active/Passive Ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front, and pulls moisture out the back, keeping goggles clear, and aids in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for the best in comfort with sleek, low profile fit and feel.
Adjustable buckle closure under chin.
Spot clean only.
Berg's Ski Shop
The NEW Anon Griffon Helmet for women is simplified style, distilled for freestyle riding progression. The ultra-lightweight in-mold construction prevents that bobble head effect while the fuzzy fleece liner keeps you warm with comfort. Add the NEW Skullcandy ASFX audio to complete the perfect helmet package.
The Anon Griffon snow helmet offers simplified style for a skate-inspired look. Strap Stash allows you to comfortably run your goggles strap under the helmet for sleek, low-profile style.