AntiGravityGear Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Map Mid Atlantic - Harpers Ferry WV - Pawling NY -
Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Maps are elevation profiles on one side (ups & downs) as well as a map on the other side. They are small, light and incredibly useful for thruhikers or dayhikers.
Now you can see the entire trail at a glance and using a more durable and useful Map than any other resource available!Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this information filled map set features an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data and information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. This set covers the Appalachian Trail from Harper's Ferry, WV - Pawling, NY 444 miles.
Weather and Wind:
- 6 Maps - Printed on durable waterproof plastic type paper
- Tear resistant - color - waterproof
Size and Dimensions:
- Dimensions - 3.9 in W x 17 in L each
- Includes 6 separate pocket profile maps covering 444 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Includes trail data from Harper's Ferry, WV - Pawling, NY 444 miles
- Elevations Profiles, Map, Altitude, Mileage, Shelters, water sources, Town data, roads, trails, resupply points, mail drops and more
- AT elevation profile and data (side 1)
- Weight - 0.14 oz ea
- AT trail map (side 2)
- Profiles are synced with Dave Miller's AT Guide
- Total Weight - .56 oz