AntiGravityGear Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Map Set -
Appalachian Trail Pocket Profile Maps are elevation profiles on one side (ups & downs) as well as a map on the other side. They are small, light and incredibly useful for thruhikers or dayhikers.
Now you can see the entire trail at a glance and using a more durable and useful Map than any other resource available!Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this information filled 22 map set features an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data and information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. This complete set covers the entire Appalachian Trail from Springer Mtn, GA to Katahdin, ME.
Weather and Wind:
- Printed on durable waterproof plastic type paper
Size and Dimensions:
- Dimensions - 3.9 in W x 17 in L each
- Includes 22 separate pocket profile maps covering the entire length of the Appalachian Trail
- Total Weight - 2 oz
- Includes trail data from Springer Mtn, GA to Katahdin, ME
- AT trail map (side 2)
- Weight - 0.14 oz ea
- Buy this set and save almost $10 over the cost of individual Profiles
- Tear resistant
- Profiles are synced with Dave Miller's AT Guide
- AT elevation profile and data (side 1)