AntiGravityGear Benton MacKaye Trail Pocket Profile Map - Springer Mtn. GA. To Big Creek Bridge/Davenport Gap TN -
The Benton MacKaye Trail Pocket Profile Maps are elevation profiles on one side (ups & downs) as well as a map on the other side. They are small, light and incredibly useful for thruhikers or dayhikers. The BMT is a trail in Northern GA/TN that honors the man, Benton MacKaye, who is credited with creating the idea for the Appalachian Trail.Now you can see the entire trail at a glance and using a more durable and useful Map than any other resource available!Weighing in at just 4 grams each, this information filled map set features a BMT Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data and information on the other. Trail data information includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices. This set covers the Benton MacKaye Trail from Springer Mountain, GA, to Big Creek Bridge/Davenport Gap, TN 286.2 miles.
Weather and Wind:
- Tear resistant - color - waterproof
- 3 Maps - Printed on durable waterproof plastic type paper
Size and Dimensions:
- Dimensions - 3.9 in W x 17 in L each
- Includes 3 separate pocket profile maps covering 286.2 miles of the Benton MacKaye Trail
- Total Weight - 0.42 oz
- Weight - 0.14 oz ea
- Elevations Profiles, Map, Altitude, Mileage, Shelters, water sources, Town data, roads, trails, resupply points, mail drops and more
- BMT elevation profile and data (side 1)
- Includes trail data from Mountain, GA, to Big Creek Bridge/Davenport Gap, TN 286.2 miles.
- BMT trail map (side 2)