Antique Rivet Evan Jeans in Chaucer - When April's gentle rains have pierced the drought of March right to the root, and bathed each sprout through every vein with liquid of such power it brings forth the engendering of the flower. You shall make your way to Canterbury in these skinny jeans so well-adorned and airy.
- Decorated back and coin pockets feature patterned stitching and contrast fabrics.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Five-pocket construction with button flaps at back pockets.
Wash and Care:
- Chaucer wash is a dark indigo with sanding, heavy whiskering, long tears, and flourished Middle English verse.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- The Evan jean accentuates your waist with a mid rise and slim thighs that below into slightly tapered cuffs.