The QR-DVX is a Gold Mount Anton Bauer External Battery Pouch Style 7/14 Power Adapter for the Panasonic AG DV-X100 Camcorder. (Voltage: 12-14.4 VDC, 7.2 VDC to Camcorder)
The 7/14 Gold Mount is designed to power 6-volt industrial type cameras from standard Anton/Bauer Logic Series batteries instead of hard to get or potentially troublesome consumer types.
Employing a highly efficient DC-to-DC converter, the 7/14 adaptor automatically converts the high voltage of batteriessuch as the ProFormer or HyTRON 50 to 7.2 volts, providing more reliability and longer run times.
Operating a 10 watt DVCAM using the 7/14 mount, the ProFormer will run for over 3 hours; while the HyTRON 50 will run for over 5 hours.
At the same time, the full 14.4 voltage of the battery is applied to the PowerTap connector, allowing for simultaneous powering of an Ultralight or any nominal 12 volt equipment with the camera. The 7/14 adapter can be worn in the supplied cordura pouch.
GOLD MOUNT Professional Features:
PowerTap Receptacle -
• This exclusive Anton/Bauer feature allows a camera mounted light, wireless microphone, or other D.C. accessory to be powered from the camera battery. The integral cable of the popular Ultralight 2 includes a PowerTap plug that mates directly with the PowerTap receptacle in the Gold Mount. The PowerTap is rated at 10 amps and is internally fused for safety.
• This feature of the Gold Mount is standard with most new camcorders. A special power circuit in the Gold Mount mates with the VTR roll signal in the camera/camcorder allowing an Ultralight to turn on/off automatically in sympathy with the VTR. This assures that every shot is free from the objectionable shadows caused by overhead lights, yet battery drain is kept to a minimum.
InterActive Viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" -
• The Gold Mount includes the special InterActive contact that transmits the fuel computer signal from the DIGITAL battery to the viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" included in many cameras/camcorders.
Future Compatible -
• Unlike older box style battery holders, the Gold Mount is fully compatible with the many different sizes and shapes of the new cell technologies that are under development. The Gold Mount will also allow old and new technology batteries to be used together interchangeably thus avoiding the inevitable sudden and costly transition to a new battery format.
Universal Application -
• Gold mount brackets can be easily installed on all portable equipment including color monitors, scopes, and microwave units. This eliminates all the problems of having many different and incompatible battery/charger systems and allows spare camera batteries to be used on test equipment (and vice versa).
|Anton Bauer QR-VBG Pouch Style 7/14 Adapter for Panasonic AG-AF100||$212.00|