An essential Gold Mount accessory exclusively designed for the Panasonic AJ-LT-75/95 DVCPRO portable field editor. Allows two Gold Mount Batteries (high capacity HyTron 120 or ProPac 14 recommended) to power the field editor continuously for up to 2 hours.
Using Digital batteries with on board fuel gauge, depleted batteries can be switched one at a time to provide continuous operation. The low profile of the Gold Mount bracket allows the editor to fit into transport case without removing the bracket. Bracket is easily attached and detached with the captive thumb screws.
3 Stud Anton Bauer Power Tap Connection, Mounts to side of field recorders with thumb screws. Voltage: 12-14.4 VDC.
GOLD MOUNT Professional Features:
PowerTap Receptacle -
• This exclusive Anton/Bauer feature allows a camera mounted light, wireless microphone, or other D.C. accessory to be powered from the camera battery. The integral cable of the popular Ultralight 2 includes a PowerTap plug that mates directly with the PowerTap receptacle in the Gold Mount. The PowerTap is rated at 10 amps and is internally fused for safety.
• This feature of the Gold Mount is standard with most new camcorders. A special power circuit in the Gold Mount mates with the VTR roll signal in the camera/camcorder allowing an Ultralight to turn on/off automatically in sympathy with the VTR. This assures that every shot is free from the objectionable shadows caused by overhead lights, yet battery drain is kept to a minimum.
InterActive Viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" -
• The Gold Mount includes the special InterActive contact that transmits the fuel computer signal from the DIGITAL battery to the viewfinder "Fuel Gauge" included in many cameras/camcorders.
Future Compatible -
• Unlike older box style battery holders, the Gold Mount is fully compatible with the many different sizes and shapes of the new cell technologies that are under development. The Gold Mount will also allow old and new technology batteries to be used together interchangeably thus avoiding the inevitable sudden and costly transition to a new battery format.
Universal Application -
• Gold mount brackets can be easily installed on all portable equipment including color monitors, scopes, and microwave units. This eliminates all the problems of having many different and incompatible battery/charger systems and allows spare camera batteries to be used on test equipment (and vice versa).