Ape Case ACPRO720W Metro Collection Standard DSLR Camera Case -
The Ape Case ACPRO720W Metro Collection Standard DSLR Camera Case is a bit larger than the PRO700 version of this bag but remains an affordable, functional and stylish way to carry around your standard DSLR, two lenses, flash and some accessories. The interior comes with a camera cradle for maximum support of your DSLR. There is also room for your iPad in the rear slash pocket that will keep the computer close to your body for extra protection.
This 600-Denier, rip-stop nylon bag has rapid access through the top via the dual zippers with easy throw pulls. Inside, Ape uses its exclusive Hi-Vis Yellow that will help you locate gear when you're working in low light. The seven included dividers permit you to sculpt the guts of the bag to suit your gear needs. Located on the flip side of the top lid are three small storage compartments that are perfect for media cards or batteries. The front has a handy zippered accessory pocket with an additional zippered airline pocket added inside for even more small items.
The bag is carried using its removable, padded and adjustable shoulder strap with extra grip pad or the convenient top grab handle. For ultimate protection, Ape includes a built-in, rapidly deployable, Any-Weather cover that will keep rain, snow, sand, dust and dirt off you gear.
- Fits camera with lens plus an accessory flash and two additional lenses
- 2-way carrying including padded top handle and removable, adjustable shoulder strap with contoured, "grippy" shoulder pad
- Large top-access cover has dual zipper pulls for quick opening
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets for batteries, media cards and accessories
- Customizable Hi-Vis Yellow interior with camera cradle system
- Built-in retractable, Any-Weather cover