Apex Gear Bone Collector 4 Pin Bow Sight 2x.019/.010" -
The Apex Gear Bone Collector 4 Pin Sight (2x.019/.010") is a rugged sight with multiple mounting and adjustment options to customize it for almost any archer's setup. The machined aluminum body features both vertical and horizontal micro-adjustments and a completely tool-less design allowing you to make adjustments in the field without a wrench. The Bone Collector also has a reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability. A large field of view is afforded by the aperture's 2" inner diameter.
The extra-long wrapped fibers are protected by small stainless steel tubes. It is adjustable for left and right handed users. The Apex Gear Bone Collector sight features an unique dual-end fiber design that allows for increased pin brightness and compact size. Its low-light visibility is enhanced by a glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring and a pin-illuminating micro push-button light. This sight features patented DDP technology, which uses smaller pin sizes for longer distances, resulting in more precise pin placement and more accurate aiming.
- Unique dual-end fiber design allows for increased pin brightness and compact size
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring
- Laser markings for windage, elevation and pin adjustments
- Large circular field of view
- Aperture has 2" inner diameter
- Adjustable for left and right handed users
- Tool-less design
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability
- Micro, stainless steel tubes protect fibers
- Adjustable level has two vertical bars
- Extra-long, fully protected wrapped fibers