Appalachian Trail Data Book -
The Appalachian Trail Data Book 2014 is the thirty-sixth edition: essential for A.T. hiking and planning. A consolidation of the basic information from all 11 A.T. guidebooks into a lightweight table of distances between major Appalachian Trail shelters, road crossings, and features--divided according to the guidebook volumes and updated each fall to account for relocations, new or removed shelters, and other changes. Also keyed to ATC Appalachian Trail maps. Simply an indispensable resource for anyone section hiking on the AT or planning a thruhike.
- Year - 2014 -36th Edition
- Divided state by state
- Weight = 7 oz.
- Road Crossings and supply options
- Publisher - Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Town locations - Water Sources - Lodging
- Shelter and campsite locations
- About The Author - Daniel Chazin - has compiled the last 31 editions of the Data book. Daniel is a volunteer extraordinaire for the New York New Jersey Trail Conference. He lives in Teaneck NJ and is a huge railfan. He also writes the long running local newspaper column 'The Hike of the Week.'
- Mileage info
- Binding - Paper
- ISBN - 9781889386874
- Top selling guide to the Appalachian Trail
- Updated yearly
- Pages - 96