Appalachian Trail North Carolina / Georgia Appalachian Trail Guide and Maps - NC/GA -
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy's North Carolina / Georgia Appalachian Trail Guide is all the info you could ever want on your stroll through the Trail's southern most states. Covers 235 miles from the eastern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park through the Nantahala and Chattahoochee national forests to the Trails Southern Terminus, Springer Mountain, Georgia. (Seventy-one miles overlap with the Tenn./N.C. Guide book.) Includes four five-color topographic maps on two sheets, with elevation profiles (scale, 1:63,360), plus the five-color topographic map of the park (scale, 1:62,500) published by National Geographic Trails Illustrated. 279 pages. Weight 15oz.
Weather and Wind:
- Multi color maps printed on waterproof, tear resistant paper
- Includes Elevation profiles
- Pages - 279
- Easy to use and comprehensive - trail descriptions and mileage data for hiking North or South
- Binding - Paper
- Year - 2011 14th edition
- Editor - Lisa Wiiliams, Richard H. Ketelle, Don O'Neal
- 235 AT miles
- ATC Map & Guide set for Appalachian Trail in Georgia and North Carolina
- Includes - all sorts of other additional info, like side trails and more...
- Great for day hikes too
- Publisher - Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Weight = 15 oz.
- Includes a ziploc bag to keep the maps and book clean and dry while hiking
- ISBN - 9781889386768