Appalachian Trail Shenandoah National Park Appalachian Trail Guide and Maps - VA -
The Appalachian Trail Conservancy's Appalachian Trail Guide in Shenandoah National Park is comprehensive to say the least. It covers 107 miles of the A.T. through the park. Contains highly detailed descriptions of about 400 miles of increasingly popular side trails, from near Front Royal, Virginia, to near Waynesboro, Virginia. Includes three six-color topographic maps with elevation profiles; scale, 1:62,500 or 1:63,360. Published by the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club. 330 pages. Weight 1 lb. 1oz.
Weather and Wind:
- Multi color maps printed on waterproof, tear resistant paper
- Pages - 330
- Editor - John Hendrick
- Easy to use and comprehensive - trail descriptions and mileage data for hiking North or South
- ATC Map & Guide set for Appalachian Trail in Shenandoah National Park
- Year - 2009 13th edition
- Includes Elevation profiles
- Weight = 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Binding - Paper
- Includes a ziploc bag to keep the maps and book clean and dry while hiking
- ISBN - 9780915746545
- Includes - all sorts of other additional info, like side trails and more...
- Great for day hikes too
- Publisher - Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- 107 AT miles