Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike Planner - Editor: David Lauterborn with significant revisions by Laurie H. Potteiger; original content supplied by Christopher Whalen
- Softcover; 96 pages; black-and-white photos
- Appalachian Trail Conservancy; copyright 2012
- Also includes meal-planning advice, health and safety information and recommended websites and books
- Tear-out worksheets and charts transform the book from a simple primer into an all-over-the-kitchen-table strategic planner
- By the time you reach the back cover, you'll have a working itinerary and budget, gear and food checklists, mail drop plans and emergency contact list
- Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike Planner includes current information and charts, informative highlights and tips on gear selection
- Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike Planner measures approx. 11 x 8.5 in.