Appy Trails III 2-3 Person Tent -
The Appy Trails Mark III tent is an ultralight weight hiker's dream come true. It will sleep 1 - 3 people in comfort and weighs so little that you will find yourself going farther each day. It has no floor so you can use whatever ultralight weight ground cover you want or nothing at all. Because it has no floor it has great ventilation. The coated polyester fabric is waterproof and is a muted green color to blend into the woods if you are looking for a stealth camp. Set up can be either with the supplied poles, your trekking poles, branches found along the way or you can suspend it from a tree for a poleless ultralight shelter.
- The fabric is ideal for single-wall tents, not water repellent but water proof coated polyester, T190
- Tensioned fabric makes the tent quiet in heavy winds.
Weather and Wind:
- Included poles pack in your wand pocket or on the side of your pack
- Setup with included lightweight aluminum poles or leave them behind and use branches found at the site, a trekking pole or even suspend it from a tree
- Fire Retardant.
- Stuffsack slightly oversized for ease of stuffing. Compression instructions included
- Sleeps 1-3 people
- Single-wall design boasts low weight, while its single center pole architecture creates a stable and tight structure
- Comes with stakes, stake bag, guylines, stuff sack, instruction/care card, information sheet
- Built in vestibule area in the door