Aqua Bound Challenge 2-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle - Carbon Shaft -
If you're a seasoned paddleboarder ready to move faster and go longer, you'll appreciate the increased stiffness and light weight of the carbon-infused Aqua-Bound Challenge 2-Piece Adjustable Stand-Up Paddle. The weight savings and added stiffness of the carbon shaft and carbon-reinforced blade improve the efficiency of each paddle stroke for better power transfer with less effort. The blade is also hydrophobic, so does not absorb water that would otherwise weigh it down as you paddle. The blade is shaped to smoothly glide through water with less drag for an easy paddle stroke, while the shaft is slightly bent near the blade to reduce the arm movement required for each stroke. The lightweight molded resin palm grip allows you to comfortably hold on to the paddle for extended lengths of time.
The paddle comes in two different sizes, each with ten inches of adjustability so you can customize the perfect length for your height and paddling style. It breaks down into two separate pieces when you're done using it for easier transport and storage.
- Two-piece design breaks down for easier transport or storage
- Two size options with adjustable heights
- Ten-degree shaft bend angle for increased paddling comfort
- Polynesian graphics on blade
Traction and Grip:
- Lightweight, stiff carbon shaft with comfortable palm grip
- Wider, shorter blade with smaller surface area for easy paddle stroke
- Stiff, lightweight, and hydrophobic carbon-reinforced resin blade
- Smooth-pulling dihedral (v-shaped cross section) blade shape