Aqua Bound Manta Ray Carbon Posi-Lok Paddle -
The Aquabound Manta Ray Carbon kayak paddle has more horsepower for big boats, high-angle paddlers and moving water. With the lightweight carbon fiber blade providing extra strength and stiffness along with the low swing weight of the pure carbon shaft, this kayak paddle is a first class touring choice.
- Posi-Lok ferrule system clicks into position firmly and securely and features strong, corrosion-free composite construction and convenient dual-button release.
Traction and Grip:
- Ovalized paddle shaft provides a comfortable grip for all day adventures
- Breaks into two pieces for easier travel and storage
- Ovalized pure carbon shaft provides superior performance and a low swing weight
- Drip Rings included
- Super lightweight carbon abX resin blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded and reinforced with carbon for extra strength and stiffness
- Large 18 x 7« inch Carbon abX resin blades are lightweight, stiff and stronger than glass reinforced blades and are suitable for choppy, rough or calm water using a high angle paddle style
- 2 piece, 100% carbon shaft combines stiffness and low weight to create a highly efficient kayak paddle
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A first-class touring choice, the Aqua-Bound Manta Ray is perfect for paddlers with big boats or a high-angle stroke in moving water. Carbon blades and a carbon shaft make this paddle extra light, so you can stay out on the water even longer before getting tired.