Aqua Bound Sting Ray Hybrid Posi-Lok Paddle Small Shaft - The Renaissance man of paddles, the Aqua-Bound Sting Ray Hybrid is great for recreational paddlers and those looking to get some light touring under their belt. This paddle is lightweight and features the Posi-Lok ferrule for easy-to-adjust, smooth performance.
- Posi-Lok ferrule clicks into position firmly and securely; features strong, corrosion-free composite construction and a convenient dual-button release
- Base of palm to tip of middle finger measures 7 inches or greater, the regualr shaft (# 70882) is the correct size. Less than 7 inches, the small shaft (#70887)should be a better fit.
- Ovalized pure carbon shaft provides superior performance and a low swing weight; smaller shaft size makes it easier for smaller hands to get a good grip
- Made in Osceola, Wisconsin USA
- Lightweight abX II resin blades are gas-assist plastic injection molded and reinforced with fiberglass for strength and durability
- Versatile and popular blade shape for flat and slow moving waters
- 2 piece shaft
- Breaks into two pieces for easier travel and storage
- Two piece snap-button, allowing the ferrule angles 0 and 60 Left or Right
- All carbon composite small diameter shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
The Sting Ray is the perfect all purpose kayak paddle with a blade shape that is silky smooth through the water. Solid in the water and light in the hand, the soft dihedral cross-sectional shape of the blade gives flutter-free performance and great ease of use. The all carbon composite small diamter shaft is lightweight yet durable, and features an innovative Posi Lok ferrule system which adjusts easily and clicks securely into place. Perfect kayak paddle for anything from a long afternoon jaunt to an extended trip for paddlers with smaller hands.