Aquapac Medium Whanganui Electronics Case -
Aquapac Waterproof Medium Whanganui Electronics Case Features.
What's in the box: Supplied with detachable, adjustable neck cord
Aquapac Waterproof Medium Whanganui Electronics Case.
The Aquapac Waterproof Medium Whanganui Electronics Case ensures protection and portability. This product is designed to provide you with a sturdy case, built with durable materials that protect your personal items whenever you travel. Its stylish design features a clear front, allowing you to easy view your stuff, making it easy to choose find what you need. The Aquapac Waterproof Medium Whanganui Electronics Case is ideal to use in all weather conditions, it resists weather between +122 F to -40 F to ensure long-lasting use. Its sturdy construction and waterproof features allows it to withstand 15 ft. into water and if you accidentally let your case go, its floating capabilities brings your Whanganui Electronics Case back to the surface. This case is built with recyclable 100% PVC-Free material, which delivers a soft and malleable structure for comfortable carrying and handling. Now you can enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities, among others, with the security of having your personal items protected. Don t look any further, buy the Aquapac Waterproof Medium Whanganui Electronics Case today.
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.
- Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: 10.5in/265mm Length 10in/250mm
- New material has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart
- Softer more malleable so has a nicer feel to the material
Weather and Wind:
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
Size and Dimensions:
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5" x 5.5" x .75"
- Like most Aquapac cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink
- Will Float safely if dropped in water
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open
- The Whanganui River is a major river in the North Island of New Zealand
- Suitable for use in all climates - case is fully functional between +122°F to -40°F
- Ideal for protecting wallets, passports, keys and cash safe in all weather conditions
- Clear front so you can see exactly what's inside the case
- Submersible to 15ft/5m
- Everything works normally through the case including touchscreens
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Supplied with a lanyard
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- 100% PVC-Free - 100% Recyclable
The Aquapac Medium Whanganui Electronics Case works well with small portable electronic devices. This case will protect all sorts of electronic devices including Sony Readers and the Kindle 3.