Aquapac Waterproof Submersible Polyurethane Small Phone / GPS Case for Most Smaller Phones & Handheld GPS Depth to 15' / 5m. -
Protect your phone or GPS from the elements. The thin malleable material of the case means you can also operate your handset as normal through the case without sound being affected.
NEW Material now suitable for extreme cold climates down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Protect and use your phone during winter activities and snow sports. Material has greater tensile strength, it's more difficult for the material to tear or rip.
Material is softer and more malleable, it's easier to use the cont rols of your phone through the case. Now completely 100% PVC-free = 100% Recyclable.
- Use your equipment normally in the case as sound and signal pass right through the case material.
- NEW Polurethane Material now suitable for extreme cold climates down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foam-padded rear for extra comfort and protection.
- Fits most small sized mobile phones or GPS devices with a maximum circumference of 6 inches and a length of up to 5 inches.
- Clear window on the front allows the user to see and operate a phone or GPS easily.
- With a simple twist of levers, airtight seal helps case stay afloat if you drop it in the water and protects it from sand, dust, grit and water.
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps out the dust and sand.