Aquapac Small Waterproof Armband Case -
Aquapac Small Armband Case Features.
What's in the box: Supplied with detachable, adjustable neck cord, & armband
Aquapac Small Armband Case.
Have a great time in the water while wearing the Aquapac Small Armband Case. This case from Aquapac is specifically designed to work with phones, two way radios, and handheld GPS. You can take it with you while you jog, on the water, and on many other outdoor trips. It is made of 100% PVC-free and 100% recyclable materials in order to make it long lasting, reliable, and environmentally friendly. This case can be submersed in water up to a depth of 15 ft. for a minimum of up to 30 minutes. Designed to be taken whenever you go swimming or snorkeling. It features an airtight seal which allows it to float in case you drop it in the water, during your trips to the lake or sessions at the pool. Have peace of mind and a lot of fun, while you wear the Aquapac Small Armband Case.
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.
- Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: Circumference 6in/150mm Length 7in/175mm
Size and Dimensions:
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.25" x 3.25" x .75"
Weather and Wind:
- The Small Waterproof Armband Case has Class 5 water protection, AquaPac's highest, meaning it is waterproof and submersible to depths greater than 12 feet
- 100% PVC-Free 100% Recyclable
- Can withstand temperatures from -40° F to 122° F
- All Aquapac cases were redesigned to use polyurethane instead of PVC
- Not designed for submersion beyond 5m / 15ft
- The airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if dropped in water
- Polyurethane is 100% recyclable and more environmentally-friendly
- Thinner than PVC, making it easier to operate controls
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- Suitable for handheld GPS, phones and two-way radios
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps out the dust and sand