Aquapac Small Whanganui Electronics Case -
Aquapac Waterproof Small Whanganui Electronics Case Features.
What's in the box: Supplied with detachable, adjustable neck cord
Aquapac Waterproof Small Whanganui Electronics Case.
The Aquapac Waterproof Small Whanganui Electronics Case is what you need to protect your PDA or cell phone when you are snorkeling or swimming. Seams are high-frequency welded, so the device is well protected and resists dust. The case is suitable for PDAs and smart phone, so it adapts to your needs. The Aquapac Case floats if dropped in the water, even if your device is inside. It also resists: dirt, dust, sand, snow, rain, among others. It is very durable, since it is designed using 100% recyclable PVC. You can open/close the case with a simple twist of two levers. The Aquapac Waterproof Small Whanganui Electronics Case is what you need to be always connected and protect your devices.
This product has a limited warranty of 60 months.
- Easier to operate the controls of your radio through the slightly thinner more malleable material
- New material has a greater tensile strength, meaning it's even more difficult to tear or rip apart
- Maximum Dimensions of items to fit inside the case: Circumference 7.9in/200mm Length 6in/150mm
Size and Dimensions:
- Case Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5" x 4.5" x .75"
Weather and Wind:
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- Suitable for PDAs or PDA-style phones without expansion packs
- Suitable for swimming and snorkeling
- The Aquaclip (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open
- The airtight seal means your equipment will float safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for use in all climates case is fully functional between +122°F to -40°F
- Protect your Blackberry, Treo, and all Smartphone PDAs and use it as normal in our range of PDA cases
- Not designed for submersion beyond 5m / 15ft
- You cannot stay in touch and record information while exploring the outdoors
- 100% PVC-Free 100% Recyclable
- Designed with an integral stylus holder
- Covered by our 3-year warranty
- …including cameras and capacitive touchscreens
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand
- Use a stylus as normal through the clear window of the case
- You can talk and hear without a problem
- Guaranteed submersible to 15ft/5m and keeps out the dust and sand
- With email and internet access no longer confined to the office or home
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink
- Take photos and video footage with your smartphone through the NEW clear rear window
The Aquapac Small Whanganui Electronics Case: Turn your existing phone into a waterproof phone. Keep safe and in touch whatever the elements may throw at you. This case is a perfect fit for phones and PDAs like the BlackBerry, the Droid and the HTC Desire which are just a little too large for the Mini Whanganui.