AquaTech SS-300G Grey Sports Shield Rain Cover for many Canon and Nikon Lenses and Cameras -
• Sport Shields are designed to protect professional Cameras and Lenses from adverse weather conditions such as wind, rain, salt air and sand. They are designed to accommodate and protect most SLR film and Digital Cameras. • Sport Shield Rain covers are manufactured using a versatile, high performance and multi-layer barrier fabric system. This design seals the fabric with a series of coatings or layers that prevent driving rain, water, snow or dust from entering the fabric. • The Multi Layer Barrier Fabric System sandwiches the textile. The outside faceis treated with a TEFLON® water repellant finish preventing surface absorption of water, dirt, dust and oil. The inside surface is coated with THREE successive layers of a specially engineered formula which combine to create a tough, durable and permanent waterproof system. • Independent textile testing indicates an exceptionally high hydrostatic head averaging 10,000+mm (160kpa). It requires more than 10 meters of vertical water pressure directly on this fabric before any penetration could occur. The special coating will stay waterproof for the life of the garment. • Tests conducted show an average breathability of 8,000 grams of water vapor per square meter of fabric per day. For comparison, leading waterproof fabrics rate between 3,000 and 5,000 grams per square meter per day.
• 200mm f1.8 L
• 200mm f2 L
• 300mm f2.8 L IS
• 400mm f4 L DO IS
• 200-400mm f4 AF-S VR
• 300mm f2.8 AF-S II
• 300mm f2.8 AF-S VR
Weather and Wind:
- Made of High Quality 3-ply Waterproof, Breathable Fabric with Fully Tape Seams and Sealed, Waterproof Silicone Sealing around View Windows.
- YKK Zippers, Weatherproofed, for ease of Insertion and Removal of Cameras and Lenses.
- Draw Strings on Hand Access and Tripod Sleeve for Protection when Not in use.
- Flash Accessory Available for use with the SS-200, SS-Zoom and SS-300 Models.
- Eye Piece Cover Flap Protects Viewfinder when Not in use.