Aravon Farren -
Finalize superior comfort with the Farren oxford from Aravon. This sporty shoe has a leather upper with perforations for a cool, breathable feel. The 360 Fit system helps prevent fatigue, while the Abzorb cushioning and Primalux™ comfort systems disperse shock and ease stress on joints. The removable Velocor™ footbed adds resilient cushioning and stability. The Farren meets the criteria for HCPCS code AFFOO by SADMERC. Fit tip: This shoe offers a deep toe box and a wide forefoot.
- Fit system with Abzorb cushioning helps distribute step shock evenly.
- Additional padding around the collar protects sensitive areas.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft-seam lining offers next-to-skin comfort and prevents foot irritation.
Support and Cushioning:
- Removable Velocor footbed with 3mm of Primalux comfort cushion.
- Nubuck or leather upper with breathable perforations to help keep your feet feeling good.
- Polyurethane outsole disperses shock and reduces heel and ankle stress.
Your style will fair well this season when you're in the Aravon® Farren.
Ionact® antibacterial protection reduces bacteria for a healthy, odor-free inner environment.
Removable Velocor™ footbed with 3mm of Primalux™ comfort cushion.
360º Fit system with Abzorb® cushioning helps distribute step shock evenly.
Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.