Arbor Coda Blem Snowboard 160 -
A big mountain rocker design for more agressive riders who charge both in and out of bounds: technical steeps, big drops, advanced sidecountry, tight trees, bottomless powder, backcountry kickers; all with a new shape developed to manage real mountain snow with critical float and speed.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
- PROGRESSION BASE - a high molecular weight, continuous sintered material that provides durability and reduced weight
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- MIXED GLASSING - a triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatile on-mountain and park riding
- 2X4 14-PACK INSERTS - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4”/62cm
- MYSTIC CORE - a light grade of FSC poplar reinforced with two tip-to-tail bamboo axels; lively, durable, and fun
- POWER PLY TOPSHEET - highly renewable bamboo delivers added structure for improved return, durability, & weight
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride