Arbor Cypher Downhill Longboard -
Get sideways and enjoy the ride on the high-performance Arbor Cypher Downhill longboard. It's a drop-through board designed to handle tight, fast turns.
Made in USA.
Lining and Layers:
- Arbor Cypher is built with 8 layers of sustainably sourced, hard-rock maple for lightweight, durable and long-lasting performance; Arbor Cypher features a koa veneer basesheet
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and a sharp, flexible inner and outer lip helps wheels to conform to the road
- A slightly wide, 10.25 in. width for confidence-inspiring stability
- Art by Eric Waetzig
- Rocker keeps riders locked into and ready to respond to changes in the road, and tapered ends offer aggressive points of leverage
- 70mm, 78a durometer wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban-commuting performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- This master of the slopes includes 0.5 in. of rocker, mellow radial concave, tapered ends and a stable platform
- Arbor Cypher includes ABEC 5 bearings with spacers and Paris 180mm trucks
- GatorGrip® tape couples a long-wearing surface with highly aggressive grit