Arbor Draft Blem Snowboard 150 -
A street-specific rocker board for riders whose focus is park and urban jibbing: rails, boxes, stumps, wall rides, etc.; the Draft is the perfect platform for spinning, pressing, bonking, and buttering your way through life.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that's light and easy to repair
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- Recycled Steel Edges - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding
- Power Ply Topsheet - sustainably sourced structural wood, delivers improved return, durability, and weight
- System Rocker
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4"/62cm
- Bio-Film - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- MEDICINE CORE - 100% FSC certified poplar; the industry standard for reliable return and lasting durability
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; deliver durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride