Arbor Element Snowboard 161 -
The ride-it-all addiction of today's all-mountain snowboarder is nicely fed with the Element, which is designed to deliver rootsy style and high-end performance in the trees, steeps, powder, park, groomers, and well beyond; the quintessential do everything design.
- PROGRESSION Base - a high molecular weight, continuous sintered material that provides durability and reduced weight.
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 Progressive Sidecut - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- Recycled Steel Edges - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; deliver durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4"/62cm
- System Rocker
- Mixed Glassing - a triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatile on-mountain and park riding
- MYSTIC CORE - a light grade of FSC poplar reinforced with two tip-to-tail bamboo axels; lively, durable, and fun
- Power Ply Topsheet - sustainably sourced structural wood, delivers improved return, durability, and weight
- Bio-Film - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat