Arbor Formula Blem Snowboard 161 -
An accessible all-mountain rocker design that's exceptionally easy to ride; the Formula is ideal to learn on and grow with, a confidence building cruiser that was created to provide you with the perfect blend of affordability, technology, and performance.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that's light and easy to repair.
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended tri-radial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- MISSION II CORE - a unique composite core made with 20% reclaimed wood fiber - value, soft-flex performance, strength.
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that's designed for fun all-mountain cruising. Great to learn on
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; deliver durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- 2X4 10-PACK INSERTS - provides affordability, and a wider stance range; max stance 24.4"/62cm
- System Rocker