Arbor Westmark Blem Snowboard 159 -
A multidimensional rocker design for park-oriented riders who utilize the whole mountain; the Westmark delivers a higher level of pop, jump, spin, slide, and press performance, while providing the park-level durability and landing gear you demand.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that’s light and easy to repair
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- System Rocker
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding
- MEDICINE CORE - 100% FSC certified poplar; the industry standard for reliable return and lasting durability
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride
- 2X4 14-PACK INSERTS - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4”/62cm
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- POWER PLY TOPSHEET - sustainably sourced structural wood, improved return, durability, and weight