Arbor Whiskey Blem Snowboard 152 -
A shot of all access fire for riders who take on everything the mountain can throw at you. A blended brew of durability, versatility, and System Rocker performance makes this board ideal for a real cross platform experience: park, trees, speed, steeps, powder, and more.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
- FUSION BASE - a tough, user-friendly extruded material that's light and easy to repair
Traction and Grip:
- UN3 PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT - (Grip Tech) unblended triradial, better turning, initiation, stability. See The System
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - max edge durability and performance; made of hardened steel, 60% recycled
- MISSION I CORE - a poplar reinforced composite core made with 20% reclaimed wood fiber - durable and responsive
- BUTTER GLASSING - a biax over biax lay-up that's designed for fun all-mountain cruising. Great to learn on
- System Rocker
- POWER PLY TOPSHEET - sustainably sourced structural wood, improved return, durability, and weight
- BIO-FILM - hi-gloss film, 30% bio-plastic, protects top while replacing biologically harmful clear coat
- 2X4 14-PACK INSERTS - provide a wide stance range and micro adjustability; max stance 24.4"/62cm
- RHYTHM WALLS - an advanced blend of ABS and urethane; delivers durability and a clean, acoustically damp ride