Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard -
Be more zen than a pond full of Buddhist Koi fish under the temple at Ryokan with the Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard Complete. Not only are you riding a super mellow cruiser designed for balance and stability, but you are riding an environmentally friendly board with a negative carbon footprint. Enjoy your inner peace and pick up the Arbor Fish Bamboo.
- By adding bamboo—mankind’s most sustainable building material—as a deck-side power ply, Arbor has created a hybrid maple construction that has a clean Zen flavor, nice return, and long-lasting durability
Traction and Grip:
- Clear lucid grip tape
- Arbor decks are gripped with clear, long-lasting crushed recycled glass, which performs better than silica alternatives and allows the deck’s natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Graphic design by artist Nanami Cowdroy
- Teardrop shape with an extended wheel base
- All wood byproduct created during the production of Arbor Boards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Setup includes 65 mm 78a wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and Gullwing 9 in. Charger 1 trucks
- Deck is 6 plys of sustainable Maple with 1 ply of Bamboo
- Produced using a water-based sanding sealer and final finish to avoid polluting the air we breathe
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
A compact pin with a time-honored tear drop shape and an extended wheelbase, the Arbor Fish Bamboo Longboard provides a medium flex and makes an excellent cruiser or a mellow carver.
Country of Origin: USA