Arbor Fish Bamboo Skateboard - Arbor Fish Bamboo Carve Collection skateboard. Artwork by Nanami Cowdroy. Length: 38"(97cm). Width: 8.75"(22cm). Wheelbase: 27.75"(70cm). Arbor’s compact pin - the Bamboo Fish was designed with a hyper-extended wheelbase, timeless teardrop shape, and concave profile to provide both carve and cruiser function. Completes include: Arbor 65mm, 78a durometer Street Series wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and 9” Gullwing Charger trucks.
BAMBOO DECK PLY: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant know to man. It is widely accepted as today’s most renewable, sustainably grown building material. It is also one of the strongest materials on the planet. Bamboo has 40 times the effective life of carbon fiber and provides more return than traditional materials. Bamboo’s tensile strength and weight-to-strength ratio are superior to steel; yet bamboo is light, flexible, and resistant to compression. By adding bamboo as a power-generating deck-side ply, we not only give our skateboards that clean Zen flavor, we deliver improved return and lasting durability.
WOOD: The six maple plies used in this design come from sustainable sources of supply.
RECYCLED GLASS RE-GRIP: This design is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear re-grip surface allows the deck’s natural grain and color to remain highly visible, while providing better performance than silica bead alternatives.
WOOD BY-PRODUCT: All wood by-product created during the production of our skateboards is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies. This allows Arbor to stretch an important resource, while helping to reduce the strain on landfills and forests.
WATER BASED FINISHES: All Arbor skateboards are produced using a water-based sanding sealers to avoid polluting the air we breathe, especially when skating.
RECYCLED PLASTIC RISERS: All Arbor completes are shipped with recycled plastic risers, which allows us to reduce our dependence on petroleum-based plastics, while helping the effort to stop the proliferation of plastic pollution.
NOTE: Wheel color may vary from picture.
Traction and Grip:
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- Built with 6 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance; bamboo topsheet
- Features ABEC 5 bearings and Gullwing 9 in. Charger 1 trucks
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Fish Bamboo Skateboard longboard artwork by Nanami Cowdroy
- 65mm, 78a wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commuting performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
The Arbor Bamboo fish longboard is a compact pin with an extended wheelbase for easy cruising and carving. Take this board down your favorite hills or enjoy a cruise around town.
Made in USA.