Archival Methods 100 Cotton Museum Board 13x19" 2 Ply Bright White Package of 25 -
Archival Methods Museum Board is for matting, mounting and preservation of fine prints, precious documents, traditional and digital photography. For small prints a thickness of 2-Ply can be used, which will create a 1/32" separation between artwork and glazing.
Your best print deserves the best mount possible. Presentation is half the battle and Archival Methods gives you the way to show off your best work. This is quality board designed for archival display.
- Alkaline, alum-free sizing is used internally and across external surfaces
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- Board passes PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16)
- No alum is used in the manufacturing process
- Pulp-free - Contains no metal particles, waxes, plasticizers or residual bleach peroxides
- Acid and lignin-free (Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five)
- Calcium carbonate buffer maintains proper pH levels and protects against airborne pollutants (2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 +/-0.5, acid-free)
- The single ply sheets are laminated together using all natural starch adhesive
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to mounted matted artwork
- Processed with artesian well water - pollutant and alkaline-free