Archival Methods 100 Cotton Museum Board 24x30" 4 Ply Antique White Package of 15 -
Archival Methods Museum Board is for matting, mounting and preservation of fine prints, precious documents, traditional and digital photography. For window mats and mat backing Archival Methods recommends a thickness of 4-Ply, which creates a 1/16" separation between artwork and glazing and provides a flat, supportive backing.
Your best print deserves the best mount possible. Presentation is half the battle and Archival Methods gives you the way to show off your best work. This is quality board designed for archival display.
- Alkaline, alum-free sizing is used internally and across external surfaces
- Board passes PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 (formerly ANSI IT9.16)
- Processed with artesian well water - pollutant and alkaline-free
- Pulp-free - Contains no metal particles, waxes, plasticizers or residual bleach peroxides
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to mounted matted artwork
- No alum is used in the manufacturing process
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- The single ply sheets are laminated together using all natural starch adhesive
- Acid and lignin-free (Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five)
- Calcium carbonate buffer maintains proper pH levels and protects against airborne pollutants (2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 +/-0.5, acid-free)