Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ±0.5, acid-free
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- High alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
Average Price History:
|Dimensions:||16 x 20"|
Archival Methods 16 x 20" White Archival Paper Package of 100 Sheets Review:
No reviews are available for this product.