Archival Methods Archival Carry Case 25x31x3.5" Black -
The Archival Methods Carry Case is the logical and elegant choice when valuable artwork needs to travel. Provides protection and enhances your presentation. Solid-wood construction makes the case very rigid, ensuring maximum strength and support.
Black, acrylic-impregnated fabric exterior is hard-wearing and wipes clean. The Case is lined with acid-free card stock for archival protection and have pull straps to lift work out safely. Nickel-plated, metal-reinforced corners, locking latches, rubber feet and a padded handle makes this case well suited for transport.
Lining and Layers:
- Lined with acid free card stock for archival protection and uses an adhesive that is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content
- Black, acrylic-impregnated fabric exterior
- Pull straps to lift work out safely
- Nickel-plated, metal-reinforced corners
- Provides protection and enhances presentation
- Basswood and 1/4" plywood archival carry case for images and artwork
- Locking latches
- Rubber feet