Archival Methods Collector Grade Three Ring Binder 1.5" Thick Holds 10x11" Pages Royal Blue -
Crafted like a fine book, the Archival Methods Collector Grade Ring Binders are made of high quality binder board core bound in library-grade buckram with acid-free, card stock lining. A premium, slant-style D-ring assembly with rugged tab-actuated locks is riveted to the back cover. D-rings hold more pages than traditional O-rings and keep pages flat. Binders accept pages up to 11-3/4" H x 10-1/2"W.
- Binder construction Kappa binder's board (.120), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Close-tolerance construction on slipcase to keep out dust.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
Lining and Layers:
- Binder lined with 10 point card stock acid- and lignin-free paper, PAT tested and passed
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.