Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Lining and Layers:
- Binder lined with 10 point card stock acid- and lignin-free paper, PAT tested and passed
- Close-tolerance construction on slipcase to keep out dust.
- Binder construction Kappa binder's board (.120), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
Average Price History:
|Construction:||Archival Grade boxboard|
|Dimensions:||12-1/8 x 13-7/16 x 3.75"|
|Format:||Collector Grade Ring Binder|
|Max.Page Size:||11-1/4 x 10"|
|Type of Closure:||Clamshell|
Archival Methods Collector Grade Three Ring Binder 2.5" Thick Holds 10" x 11" Pages Black Review:
No reviews are available for this product.