Archival Methods Digital Print Folio 11.25x14.25x0.5" -
The Archival Methods Digital Print Folio is a hand-made presentation folio designed to carry digital prints. It is a stylish brief, with a fold over flap that is secured with a touch fastener. It is made for presenting and storing up to six matted prints or 36-48 unmounted prints, depending on paper weight. The folio is constructed of 0.098" archival binder board bound in smooth, black, linen-textured fabric. The interior is lined with bright white acid-free paper.
- Smooth, linen textured exterior fabric
- 0.098" archival binder board
- Presents and stores up to six matted prints or 36-48 unmounted prints, depending on paper weight
- Acid free paper in bright white interior
- Fold-over touch fastener flap