Archival Methods Document Box Spacer 5-Pack -
The Archival Methods Document Box Spacer is used for keeping files upright when box is not completely full. The spacer fits either letter or legal document boxes.
Lining and Layers:
- Three pre-scored line 1-1/8 inch apart on 40 point Tan Archival Grade box board allows for future expansion.
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp.
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
- Paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.