Archival Methods Document Legal 5" 10-3/8x15.25x5" Tan -
The Archival Methods Document Legal Box is a standard for organizing and vertically storing legal size documents. One-piece construction with a hinged flip top provides a safe acid-free and lignin-free container for long-term storage and protection. Interior dimensions are oversized to allow for storage within file folders. The document boxes are also well suited for thin books, pamphlets or periodicals.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with wax-free polyester finish on the blind side.
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Made of heavyweight Archival Grade boxboard.
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- Boxes have pull cords for easy box withdrawal on closely stacked shelves.
- Document boxes feature an undercut front panel for safe insertion or removal of documents and fast and convenient file search without removing the documents or file folders.
- Embossed labeling areas on box end and lid front neatly, accurately and consistently position a standard pressure-sensitive (PSA) identification label.
- Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.
- Clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.