Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Metal edge clamps are corrosion treated in black polyester coating with a wax-free polyester finish on the blind side.
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- Made of heavyweight Archival Grade boxboard.
- Board will not degrade and cause harm to artifacts stored in boxes made from this paper.
- Color dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding.
- Paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- Paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp.
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
- Clamps provide rigidity and high stacking strength.
- Metal-edged drop-front boxes consist of a removable top and a bottom with a hinged "drop front" panel at the long side.
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.
Average Price History:
|Capacity:||Window/Mat: (Number of prints box will hold)
4/2 Ply: 30
4/4 Ply: 24
2/2 Ply: 38|
|Format:||Drop Front Storage Box|
|Interior Dimensions:||9.5 x 12.5 x 3"|
Archival Methods Drop Front Box 3" 9.5 x 12.5" Gray Review:
No reviews are available for this product.