Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Lining and Layers:
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper.
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust.
- An additional and important benefit is that photos, transparencies or documents are subject to less physical handling compared to storage in conventional boxes, further reducing any risk of damage.
- Reinforced hinge.
- All portfolios are hinged along the longest sides.
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
- More specifically, works in portfolio boxes can be edge-handled with fingers never touching the surface of the work.
- Portfolio boxes are ideal for storing matted or un-matted prints.
- PAT tested and passed.
- Hinged design allows top to fold open and lie flat, providing easy and instant access; this design, moreover, facilitates transfer of stored items from one side to the other for smooth and professional presentation.
- Strong hinge section withstands repeated opening and closing.
Average Price History:
|Capacity:||Window/Mat: (Number of prints box will hold)
4/2 Ply: 20
4/4 Ply: 16
2/2 Ply: 26|
|Color:||Black Buckram/Black Lining|
|Dimensions:||14-1/8 x 18-1/8 x 2" (362 x 464 x 50mm)|
|Type of Closure:||Hinged fold-over|
|Warranty:||Archival Methods warranty|
Archival Methods Onyx 14" x 18" x 2" Portfolio Box 14-1/8" x 18-1/8" Black Buckram / Black Lining. Review:
No reviews are available for this product.