Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust.
- They are precision boxes of two-piece construction with a black paper lining that passes the PAT test and a black textured acrylic coated exterior
Lining and Layers:
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (.090), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- The double-wall thickness of all box panels assures extreme rigidity and resistance to crushing
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
- These boxes, while at first appear similar to sheet film or photo paper boxes, feature a wall thickness twice as thick
- Covered in black bookbinding paper with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
Average Price History:
|Color:||Black with black lining|
|Construction:||Black textured acrylic coated exterior; double wall thickness|
|Dimensions:||4.25 x 5-3/8 x 1-1/8"|
|Format:||4.25 x 5-3/8 x 1-1/8"|
|Type of Closure:||Box storage|
Archival Methods Print Lux Box 4.25 x 5-3/8 x 1-1/8" Black Review:
No reviews are available for this product.