Archival Methods Print Lux Box 4.25x6-3/8x1-1/8" Black -
The Archival Methods Print Lux Box are widely used for storing prints, transparencies and documents. It is also used by advertising and sales promotion agencies for upscale mailings. PrintLux boxes are strong and rigid and suitable for long-term storage or as presentation boxes.
PrintLux boxes are of two-piece design with heavy wall thickness and tight-tolerance tops for a precision fit. Boxes are lined with a black, PAT-certified paper. The exterior finish is a handsome, textured black paper with a tough acrylic coating.
- They are precision boxes of two-piece construction with a black paper lining that passes the PAT test and a black textured acrylic coated exterior
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust.
Lining and Layers:
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (.090), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers.
- These boxes, while at first appear similar to sheet film or photo paper boxes, feature a wall thickness twice as thick
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content.
- Covered in black bookbinding paper with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating.
- The double-wall thickness of all box panels assures extreme rigidity and resistance to crushing